Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving


I'm beyond thankful this year. It has been a very trying year, but a very reflective and learning one. I've come to realize that teaching is such a learning process, and it's just so amazing that I can even have the experiences that I've been able to have. I LOVE teaching and I LOVE seeing my kids learn. I'm most thankful for the opportunities I've been given and thankful that God has given me the assurance that one day I will have my own classroom. For now, I will be thankful and appreciative to be a part of other teacher's classrooms. Its such a great way to learn and reflect on things that I do. To all of you, thank you for your support and thank you for your encouragement!

Happy Thanksgiving to you! May you and your family have an amazing break!




Photos by www.heysistersphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment