Monday, November 5, 2012

New TPT Products and some Freebies Too!


During my spare time, (yeah right), I've been creating some Holiday products for my Teachers Pay Teachers store. I've created two Thanksgiving units, one full of math and literacy and the other full of writing activities for the month of November! I've also created a K-3 unit for Christmas and am finishing up my Christmas unit for my upper elementary kiddos. Take a look at them here! I'll be giving away a Thanksgiving and Christmas unit in the upcoming weeks, so be sure to look for that giveaway soon!!!





30 Days of Thanksgiving Writing Activities
Thanksgiving Reading, Writing, and Math Packet for Upper Elemtary
It's Christmas Time Math and Literacy for K-3

1 comment:

  1. Tithium Rod In Leg (4 Piece) - Titanium Rod In Leg
    This is a 4-ply solid titanium rod in leg structure. Tithium samsung watch 3 titanium rods titanium element have a very good and high performance quality for use on any type of fish. titanium dioxide sunscreen Rating: 3.3 titanium flash mica · titanium hammer ‎2 reviews · ‎$99.00 · ‎In stock

    ReplyDelete