Sunday, November 18, 2012

Meet The Teacher Letter

I wanted to revamp my teacher letter to introduce myself to my parents tomorrow. I officially start tomorrow, but had an unexpected first day on Friday! Of course it was Grandparent's Day and I needed to kind of wing it! Thankfully the other teachers at school were very helpful and I put a little twist into the day's activities as well! Let me know if you see any improvements in my teacher letter here! If you'd like a copy, just email me and I can send you the template!

10 comments:

  1. I just took over a kindergarten class Jan 6th! I would love the template to this letter! Thanks, Arwen Lee
    lee.arwen@cusd80.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a copy of this template! It's exactly what I've been looking for!!! Kiaaishadessaure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a copy of this template! It's exactly what I've been looking for!!! Kiaaishadessaure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also love a copy of the template, ycarmouche@gmail.com. Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be a huge help!! My email is kjwillia1@hotmail.com. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love this; thanks! AquaAllure@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your letter. I would love the template to use. mrs.s.johnson.classroom.gmail.com.

    Thanks so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this template. Would you be able to email it to me too? Diewtay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete