Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Comprehension and Fluency

I've been working hard on coming up with ideas for my students who are having difficulties with comprehension and fluency.  I think we all know that when they ahve problems with these two skills, everything else seems to follow in the problem area.  I've created two different items for my Teacher Store at Teachers Pay Teachers.  One is a comprehensive folder for comprehension and fluency and the other is a unit on writing sentences and paragraphs.  Click on the links below to check them out.  I'll be giving away two copies of these in the next month, so check back for more details on this giveaway!

Reading Comprehension and Fluency Folders

Sentences and Paragraphs: A Guide to Understanding how to write descriptively!


No comments:

Post a Comment