Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Intervention

I'll be working as an RTI Interventionist up until I take the maternity leave this fall.  I'm fortunate to be working with the 4th graders that I will be having in class in the future, so I'm anxious to see how well they do during our reading time.  Like I said in my previous post, the teachers I work with are amazingly organized and creative!  I'm trying to figure out some ways to help with those areas and that has become my ultimate goal....BE ORGANIZED!  I can tell that these teachers are successful because of their organization!  I will be posting some of my organization tips later on this month once I get into the swing of things!  I'm working on some intervention and RTI materials too, so make sure you check back here for those!

No comments:

Post a Comment