Tuesday, August 28, 2012

GREAT NEWS!

I am so incredibly happy to say that I am now a 4th grade teacher in the district I taught at this past school year!  I haven't officially started yet because I will be filling in for a long-term maternity leave, however, I will be working at the school as an interventionist until the teacher decides to go on leave!  I'm so excited to not only be in the district I taught in last year, BUT I'm in the 4th grade!  How perfect!
The team that I will be working with is absolutely amazing!  They are the most organized, creative, and organized (did I already say that?) teachers I've ever met!  I know that I am going to learn so much from them!
The way this school works has me amazed!  I can't wait to start learning from these pros and implementing my ideas that I've been creating over the summer!

Here's to an amazing year and hopefully I can say that after this year, I'll have a permanent position in this district!  Happy Teaching!  Thank you to all of you for your prayers and support!  I can't wait to start!

1 comment: