Sunday, May 27, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation

So I think you all know I started the year off teaching Kindergarten.  I have to say that I am so incredibly thankful for that experience!  Those kids brought a smile to my face each and every day and I was so impressed with how much their little brains absorbed during the short time I was there! 

I was invited to come to the graduation of the kids that I started with and I was so incredibly excited to see all of them!!! I couldn't believe how big they were and was so excited to see all of them!  Here are a couple of photos from their graduation procession ;)  It was absolutely adorable and I will always remember these kiddos!

I had the privilege of having 2 classes, a morning and afternoon class.  Here they all are!
The program was so adorable!  The kids had their little graduation hats and they sang some adorable songs!  It was such a cute program!  Good job to all of the kindergarten teachers!  The kids were great and looked so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment