Saturday, May 26, 2012

End of the Year

Okay, so I have to admit I have been extremely busy with grading, entering grades, and figuring out all of the end of the year stuff that comes along with a "real" teaching job!  As this is my first year teaching, well teaching to the end of the year in an actual classroom, I never knew that it would be so much work!  However, I am extremely excited to get my own classroom.  I'm not sure where I will end up next year, but I am hopeful and optimistic about finding something.  I have come to the conclusion that I might move a lot during the first few years of teaching and I'm okay with that.  Being in kindergarten at the beginning of this year and moving to fourth was really a great experience.  I loved having the opportunity to see the amazing growth of the little ones in the beginning of the year and loved seeing the amazing independence in the older ones at the end of the year!  What a great experience.  I just love teaching and can't wait for the years to come!  I know that there will be a lot more experiences and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment