Saturday, August 1, 2015

It's been a while...

So how long has it been?!?!

It has been quite a long time since I've blogged, but I'm back! With a vengeance!

We just returned from our annual beach vacation and I have to say that this has been the BEST one yet! We've been going now for 4 years and this was the best week of weather by far! I am definitely rested and ready to start working on my classroom for this school year.

It is quite daunting looking forward to this year. Not that I don't want to teach, but I'm honestly scared to go back to the school I'm at. I'm not used to the judgement or the unwillingness to be supportive, however, I'm working on my attitude and realizing that it isn't me that's the problem. I know I'm a great teacher. Period.

So onto the teaching info...

I posted some new products in my TPT store, you can go check them out here at Classroom Imagination. Many sellers are having a Back to School sale on August 3rd and 4th! All of my products will be on sale at a 20% discount! If you have any questions about any of my products, contact me here!

I look forward to a great school year and will be posting pictures of my updated classroom shortly! Can't wait to start the new year!

Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment