Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Welcome Back from Spring Break!

Ok, I have to admit that the time definitely got away from me this past week during spring break!  I did not update anything!  So, I'm going to try and catch up so that all of you can see what we have been up to these past few weeks!

I hope you all had a great spring break and are ready to get back to work!  Can you believe that we have less than 2 months of school left?  I can't and I know that we have a lot of work to do!

We started our unit on poetry yesterday and completed a little activity that outlined some poetry terms including similies, metaphors, and rhymes!  I will be posting student work as we complete it!

Contact me with questions and check out the postings above for some things we are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment